Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

I think I have finally made one, and since I talked about it out loud, with both my supervisor and executive director, I should probably follow through, ha ha. I am going to go for it - apply for work up north in the fall. My chosen town would be Whitehorse so will try to hold out for that if I can. I won't really begin looking until this summer (the process is usually a couple of months or more) and hope for the best, although if a good opportunity comes by sooner, I may jump at it. I really need to get on top of my student loans before I drown in interest, so that's it. I'm going. And I would like to come back here. I like my house, my job, my coworkers, my living situation...its only the salary that needs work...

wish me luck!

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

Are you able to take a LoA from your current job? I think that would be a major step toward leaivng for a time is the assurance that you could indeed come back to the same office.

I was all geared up to apply for an LoA when everything went blooey for me...

Dreama said...

I have already asked about it, so await the answer...but NOW I am swaying back towards sticking around...I am such a wishy wash...

 
Locations of visitors to this page