Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Germaphobic

That would be me. I hate getting sick. More than that, I dislike being around people who are sick, regardless of how sorry I feel that they are sick. I am more afraid of getting sick. And this past few weeks it has been surrounding me at work. Over half of the people there have a cold right now, and some are very miserable with it, and it has been lasting for days. There is barking, coughing, sneezing etc...I have thus far managed to avoid it. It is sure not to last. Although my roommate was the first to get sick, I haven't gotten it from her. Phew!

The last time I was sick, it lasted about 3 weeks...mostly the whole time I was on vacation in BC last fall. Some swear by echineccia or vitamin C supplements. I just swear by staying AWAY. No hugs, kisses, sharing of food.
I can get sick all on my own - pass me the rotten bacon...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page