Sunday, March 20, 2005

Well Stand Me Up And Call Me Luggage

As if SB (stupid bitch) and EX (ex-husband) didn't already have enough going on to concern me, the non-resident teen was chatting with SB's adopted teenage daughter last night(who was over visiting) and she spilled the beans on her mom. If you want more background, see the archives and look for the post on March 7, 2004 - The Incredible Life of My Ex-Husband.

So during the chat, SB's daughter informs NRT that SB has no driver's license. She hasn't for many years. It had been permanently revoked...PERMANENTLY??? This stupid bitch has been driving my daughter around for the past few years along with EX and her daughter, EX's daughter from first marriage and little grandchild. I was PISSED to say the least. It had to be nasty to lose your license for life...I wonder what she did. Then SB's daughter coughs up that SB has been driving drunk for years and case in point - EX called NRT last night from a party they were at, and both were loaded drunk. They then LEFT the party, with SB driving. OK. enough is enough, I will be having a little CHAT with some RCMP friends of mine tomorrow. This woman is a menace and I would feel really stupid if something happened to her daughter or EX. NRT has resolved to never get in the car again, thank goodness. She's nearly 19 now, so I can't "forbid" her, but thankfully she has good sense. And she had just been in their car last week.

Stupid Bitch has earned her name, no doubt in my mind.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page