Wednesday, March 09, 2005

How to lose a tooth...

otherwise known as ROCK CANDY. I had bought some at the Candy Store in Arichat for Valentine's Day and when the resident teen came home, I was going to give it to her. I had purchased two sticks of rock candy - chunky crystal like colored candy on a little wooden stick. I couldn't find it when she was here and I looked EVERYWHERE. I couldn't figure out what in the hell happened to the friggin candy. Then today when I was browsing the cupboards (nearly a month later) I found them - in a white paper bag, in the cupboard, next to the pasta. WTF was I thinking? I have no idea why I ever put them up there. I usually take stuff like that and poke it in my bedroom somewhere...anyhow, now I am munching on the rock candy and holy shit it's hard stuff! I am not much of a candy eater, but although I was fearful of my teeth, I CHOMPED right in...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page