Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hip Hop and other random thoughts

ok, its Easter...bring on the chocolate! I was at the zoo this morning, aka Wal-Mart...thankfully they were very well stocked...now that I'm in the city for the weekend, I'm not used to store shelves being this well stocked...in the small town where I live, our Wal-Mart is pathetic during the holidays...when it's out, its out and no one replaces it. So I got the goods and headed back home again to sew up some Easter bunny pyjama pants for the kid. So far I have the pattern cut out...whew...ha ha...anyone who knows me, knows I can whip them up in no time. I forgot my friggin sewing kit though, so only have a little thread and dammit I can't justify buying MORE thread when I have about 10 miles of it at home...so I will get her pants done and possibly a pair for myself.

This afternoon after I pick the kid up from work, we are going to a little shop called Little Mysteries Books to have our tarot cards read...the kid has never had them read before so this should be interesting! I have had mine read a few times, and for the most part they were good readings, but interesting to go to a perfect stranger. All reports say "Steve" is a good reader. In any case, we just wanted to do something different and fun this weekend now that she has pretty much grown out of any other Easter traditions like searching for eggs...

meanwhile, back in the sweatshop...there are easter bunny pants waiting to come to fruition...

1 comment:

Dreama said...

many thanks! back at ya!

 
Locations of visitors to this page