Sunday, June 13, 2004

Got me a nice sunburn today. I was sitting out back with a friend and the kid's boyfriend and we all got some sun. Except is is only on my legs, the left side of each...guess I should have faced the sun more, lol.

The packing is coming right along. I have most all non-essentials packed in all rooms. The walls are bare, the windows are bare and their curtains have been washed and packed. My desk is just about empty, and the only place left that has not been packed up is the kitchen. I've gathered one box of Tupperware and taken the blue glass off the window, but I have been avoiding it basically. Too many breakables. And I am almost out of paper, and don't want to use newspaper. I gave my friend Kathleen a huge bag of it that I really needed myself...darn.

What bugs me most is the clutter and mess that comes with packing. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I can't wait to be all set up again in another place and packing far behind. Why did I decide to move again??? Oh yeah, I remember, the noise, the clients, the smell, the noise (did I say that already). So lets go already. I don't move for 10 days, but I am darn near ready now.

I tried to watch an old movie tonight, Trainspotting - ps-ycho, (psss cyco - its the new thing with the kid). All I know is that it was too hard to understand all those scots! Strong accent and I was not up for translating, lol. I just want to watch a nice happy story. I tried to watch one that they had rented last night (movies aren't due back until 10pm here) Club Dread...well holy cow...GROSS, so that wasn't a happy story either. Then I fell asleep watching Return to Me which is a happy ending story, but some sad stuff throughout. I gave up and am now on my way to bed...got a full week ahead of me...sigh.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page