Saturday, June 12, 2004

sunny days, driftin away

ok, I wish, but the time is slipping by fast and I haven't finished packing yet! I move in just 10 days or so, and I have SO MUCH TO DO! And then we move the kid after that. Yikes! I did manage to pack up most of the living room the other day, but nothing since. Today my goal is to pack up at least two rooms, and get all the bedding washed out. My house is a mess, and I can't STAND it!

It is cold out again today, but sunny at least, so makes for a pleasant enough day.

Amber is working all day today and tomorrow. The boyfriend has gone with friends for the weekend, kind of a last hurrah before moving away in two weeks. So I am basically alone for most of the weekend...have to be productive, although I am hoping to visit friends out in the country later today or tomorrow.

must get going now...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page