Friday, June 11, 2004

Here kitty, kitty, kitty

ok, so I'm packing to move and the cat is insane. She is jumping in and out of boxes, and around furniture, on top of bags, threading herself through plastic bags, and so on...then she gets behind a box and gets trapped. I guess she squeezed in behind it, and realized the only way out was to back up...which she had some difficulty doing, so instead I hear scrabbling and scratching and I was wondering WHAT IN THE HELL IS SHE DOING??? so I finally found her, trapped behind the box and rescue her. She looks at me totally non-plussed as if to say "I was fine, I was just checking out this here box". She is too funny. Now she is curled up licking herself on a huge Walmart bag. I fail to understand the attraction of sleeping on a rattling plastic bag, but she does it all the time. Put a bag in a room anywhere, and she is ON it.

She is such a great cat...don't know what I would do without her. I hope she likes the new place, and whoops any mice that happen to inhabit the house.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page