Tuesday, June 01, 2004

well HOLY COW

I forgot to mention yesterday that the sun actually came out...it continued to spit rain and we were cheated out of a rainbow, but the sun was out. and it is out again today! I have dressed in corresponding attire, so much so that people will have to put sunglasses on to see me...you see, lime green is back IN! I have on a lime green sleeveless top, and a lime green and dark green floral long skirt. Then you have the purple/red hair to go with that...and it shows off my tan just lovely...

I bought a new bag last night...not a purse, but a tote. I had been using a black soft nylon briefcase for work, but hated the way it looked...so official...yuck, and institutional. So I bought a nice blue and tan tote for about $13 and will use that instead. I thought of a neon beach tote, but rethought that one...after all, I don't want to look ridiculous...HAHAHA...I can hear your snickers from here...


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page