Wednesday, June 02, 2004

now, that's done. called all the utility companies and made necessary arrangements. The only possible glitch is that Aliant is on strike (the phone company) so we might be late getting my number moved out to the house...however, Cibele is taking over Kathleen's phone number and they don't have to come out for that, so should be able to do it in a day or two once she moves out. So we will have her line to begin with.

I have to say goodbye to high speed internet...whatever will I do??? There is only dial-up, so I won't be online as much. I am ordering the unlimited though, so I don't have to count hours. And we will have two phone lines, so if folks can't get us on one, they can try the other. AND there is internet call manager with Aliant that has a popup window that tells you someone is calling you if you happen to be on the net. It will just be the SLOWNESS we have to contend with. Perhaps I will rediscover other pursuits then! I have tons of unfinished projects that I could be working on instead of plunking here each night....be prepared to hear about them, heh heh.

half-way sunny day most of the day...I am getting worried about my tan fading though. Perhaps the sunny day on the weekend we are promised will be warm enough to tan. We have a staff BBQ and overnight event this Friday...I wonder if a raised blood alcohol content will affect tanning ability? Anyone know? ;-)

1 comment:

Big Hoser said...

Just type out the blogs in Word and copy/paste them itno blogger. It'll save you time and lag later.... :o)

Good lord. I don't think I could handle going back to dial up ever again.

 
Locations of visitors to this page