Thursday, June 17, 2004

well, my friend Kathleen has moved all of her stuff out, except for what she takes on the plane and in the car. The movers came today to take her stuff up north, and her dad was over to pick up her stuff for storage at his place...I guess I really am going to move in! The landlord wants to have a couple of days to check things out, fix anything, etc, then I can begin to move stuff in. We had a few drinks and food over at the local tap and grill tonight to say good bye and the gang at work chipped in for a digital camera for her. She is travelling the Dempster Highway and will be working up north for a bit and we want to see what it looks like up there! So I set her up with a blog and an msn community in which to share her photos.

seems tonight is not so newsworthy...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page