Sunday, January 09, 2005

Another Weekend

gone to hell...accomplished so very little...lounging, hanging out with friends, eating, sleeping (somewhat) and so on. I guess if I had to scrape up an accomplishment, I did just finish spending 3 hours cutting out letters of the alphabet for my scrapbooking. My roomie has a new toy...it uses your own paper to cut out shapes and letters - a Sizzex machine so I cut out enough for my book of our trip to Central America. Now my back hurts from hunching over this machine! But think of the money I saved...actually, lettering is quite expensive and they never give you enough of each letter, and here I made hundreds of letters for just my time as I used scraps of cardstock. There you go, I guess that's my sole accomplishment this weekend.
I think I will go have some lunch now...there's something coming on tv I want to watch...heh heh...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page