Saturday, January 29, 2005

One step forward and two back

Arrrrrrggghhhhh! I am having company later today so I am trying to get into my most productive mode - you know the one...someone is coming so you finally get all those last minute chores done, some tidying away, dirty spots off the trash bin area, that kind of thing.

What is getting in my way is my back! I have some disc troubles that I have had physio for off and on for years and today it is pissing me off. I do one or two tasks and then I have to sit down. Little tasks too, like cleaning the fish tank (just the weekly maintenance, not the killer fish frenzy of last week) and throwing in a load of laundry has my back in PAIN mode. For someone who is just 38 years old, I am feeling about 90 today.

It will all get done, eventually...so on my little breaks, here I am!

The vacuuming has yet to be done and the food prep for tonight...sigh...whine...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hope you got all your chores done. The blogging alone keeps me unproductive. I can't even use a physical ailment excuse. It's embarrassing.

Dreama said...

yes, the chores got done in small leaps...read today's post for more punishment on my poor body!

 
Locations of visitors to this page