Saturday, January 22, 2005

Its all about ME!

Many thanks to the Hairy Hoser and Madley for providing this little break from snow talk...

3 names you go by:
a) Jude
b) Judith
c) Agent 99 (I'm an agent at work - 99 is part of my login)

3 screen names you have:
a) dreama
b) dakota_sky
c) island_girl

3 things you like about yourself:
a) my sense of humour
b) my purple hair
c) my determination (aka stubbornness)

3 things you dislike about yourself:
a) my weight (like most all women)
b) my bluntness (at times)
c) my health issues

3 parts of your heritage:
a) I am CANADIAN
b) if I go back far enough (200 years or more) - Irish
c) same ting - French

Your everyday essentials:
a) chocolate
b) water
c) a photo of my daughter

3 things that scare you:
a) getting a call in the night that something has happened to my daughter
- that's about all that really scares me

3 things you're wearing right now:
a) a sweatshirt
b) pyjama pants
c) slippers

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
a) The Beatles
b) Rush
c) Elton John

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
a) dating (new for this year!)
b) The Amazing Race
c) cycling again

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given) :
a) trust
b) respect
c) humour

2 truths and a lie (in no particular order):
a) I once worked at a meat-packing plant
b) I have been married twice
c) I hate fish (yes, I am from Newfoundland - partly) actually, I hate all seafood.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
a) being taller than me (which isn't hard, but I didn't have it in my first marriage)
b) longish hair
c) a bare chest

3 things you just can't do:
a) play a musical instrument
b) make a decision about my life
c) cut the apron strings to my daughter!

3 of your favorite hobbies:
a) knitting
b) reading
c) watching movies
oddly enough, sometimes all three at the same time...and more

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
a) hug my daughter
b) lose a significant amount of weight
c) wiggle my nose to make all the snow disappear

3 careers you're considering:
a) my current one - social worker
b) writer (I have a lot to say)
c) teacher (community college level social work)

3 places you want to go on vacation:
a) Africa - Kenya
b) Thailand (pre-Tsunami)
c) Australia

3 kids names:
a) Emma
b) Autumn
c) Ocean

3 things you want to do before you die:
a) visit the pyramids
b) hold a grandchild (mine)
c) be out of debt

3 people who now have to take this quiz:
a) I don't really care
b) still not caring
c) do it if you want, I don't care

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page