Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday's Mosaic

  • I'm off today...yahoo! Some chores to do around the house, then I can RELAX! I love short work weeks.
  • It is still raining here. I have had enough. Have sent for plans to build ark.
  • I am getting a tatoo this weekend...figure its a good time since I am on antibiotics anyhow, ha ha
  • The kitties are getting along very well...sound like a football team when they race around the house...we were not amused when it happened at 3 am...
  • I didn't win Set for Life yesterday, so have to continue slogging away at work. I did win $4 though.
  • Finally had a campfire on Wednesday night and sat roasting marshmallows to the sound of coyotes howling...very nice. The sunset was pretty good too, and this time no shrapnel wounds.
  • got a postcard from my friend who was visiting South Carolina recently. Lucky gal actually saw the sun.
  • I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get to go camping this year as "they" are saying lots of rain and below seasonable temps for the summer...just great.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page