Friday, May 13, 2005

Times When Using the "F" Word Was Appropriate

This cracked me up...I wish there were visuals to accompany, but alas, you must use your imagination! And remember...they are just in fun...

"Scattered f___ing showers, my ass!" -Noah, 4314 BC

"How the f___ did you work that out?" -Pythagoras, 126 BC

"You want WHAT on the f___ing ceiling?" -Michelangelo, 1566

"Where did all those f___ing Indians come from?" -Custer,1877

"It does so f___ing look like her!" -Picasso, 1926

"Where the f___ are we?" -Amelia Earhart, 1937

"Any f___ing idiot could understand that." -Einstein, 1938

"What the f___ was that?" - Mayor of Hiroshima, 1945

"I need this parade like I need a f___ing hole in the head!" -JFK,1963

"Aw c'mon. Who the f___ is going to find out?" -Bill Clinton, 1997

1 comment:

Dreama said...

my favorite is Custer...cracks me up each time I read it...

 
Locations of visitors to this page