Thursday, May 19, 2005

Prime Depression

I'm not one for politics, but this cracked me up...
A man on his way home from work in downtown Ottawa came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual. Nothing's even moving."

He notices a police officer walking back and forth between the lines of cars so he rolls down his window and asks, "Excuse me, Officer, what's the hold up?"

The Officer replies, "The Prime Minister is just so depressed about the corruption scandals that he stopped his limo in the middle of the freeway and he's threatening to douse himself in gasoline and set himself on fire. He says the country hates him and he can't quit because he hasn't a big enough pension to retire. I'm walking round taking up a collection for him".

"Oh really? How much have you collected so far?"

"So far only about a hundred litres but I've got a lot of folks still siphoning."

4 comments:

Big Hoser said...

That's hilarious! Thanks Dreama!

Wyrfu said...

Pretty funny. And why does that commenter's name up there seem so appropriate...?

Dreama said...

The name hoser is one I gave him years ago...he called me brat, I called him a hoser. He also had that ridiculous western Canadian accent too, like Bob and Doug MacKenzie...heh heh, just kidding ya hoser. Come to think of it, I don't even know why I called him hoser in the first place...maybe he remembers better?

Big Hoser said...

I don't really remember how it started. You just started calling me "ya hoser" and the rest is history. As to calling you "brat," I'm guessing you were acting like a brat and I called you on it!

 
Locations of visitors to this page