Saturday, May 07, 2005

My New Toy

I did it, I joined the rest of the country and bought a digital camera last night. I had thought about buying one for several years, ever since they first came out. And when the non-resident teenager was in house, she bought one and I used hers. It was a very simple model, cheap with low resolution, but did the job and got me used to working with digital pics. Then my parents got one, and my sister got one and I was able to use theirs when I visited. My brother had had one for a while before them as well. and they are all Kodak Easyshare cameras.


Now I will be scoping the neighborhood, taking endless amounts of photos. My plan is to take the camera on the road with me when I work as I often come across beautiful scenery and alas, have no camera with me. And of course, if a child needs a picture taken of them for my file...I am ready!


So the next post will be my first picture taken with the digital camera...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great jude! You will love it. I have an olympus stylus 4.0 digital and i just love it.
Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures.

TB

Dreama said...

Mine is a Kodak Easyshare CX7430 and has 4 mp and takes good pics so far as I can tell.

Big Hoser said...

OH I'M SO JEALOUS!!

I've only been able to borrow from friends, family, and work! Grr!!

Dreama said...

I had done that for years, but now I finally own my own! I found I haven't been taking as many pictures with my film camera as they only sit in albums or in an envelope stuffed in a crate or box somewhere. I would scan some from time to time, but I have so MUCH lying around. So now that I have a digital camera, I can store easily on a disc, which takes up WAY less space and if I need a print, I can get one much easier than rooting through negatives! I can also send them along to others via email without too much trouble.

 
Locations of visitors to this page