Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ten Heads - No Ears

I saw that written in the local paper yesterday in relation to a protest against a town council...I laughed my ass off...someone had it on a sign.


The rabbits must be in a high production part of their 7-year cycle...I saw ten on one 8km dirt road I went over last night. One even sat still instead of running off the shoulder into the bushes...looked just like a chocolate easter bunny!

Missed a doctor's appointment today...RATS! Now I have to beg the gate keeper tomorrow for a squeeze in appointment...she's a tough nut to crack, that receptionist.

My neighbor finally cancelled the movie channels on the dish subscription we share...now I am forced to watch all those other channels...heh heh...

Tomorrow is my Friday - I have the real one off and unless I do something serious like apprehend a kid tomorrow (which is what no one wants) I should be able to ACTUALLY take the day off on Friday. I have had to reschedule my relief day so often because of court matters with my job.

I got my Mother's Day card in the mail today - a lovely Hallmark as well as a basic handmade one...she knows how much I adore handmade cards, and even though she's almost 19 years old, I still want that handmade one! They are so much better...and I got two last year :-)

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page