Friday, May 20, 2005

Stop the Insanity!

well, at least stop the fucking rain. I have had enough, and am considering filing a complaint with Mother Nature. Just what is your problem, woman? We have seen the sun maybe 5 times since spring arrived in March. And on one of those days, I got sunburnt. Sure, the grass is green, and the flowers are up, but I am IN. We have had rain every day this week and it is still raining.


I have finished up my lovely firepit and can't get a decent day to sit by the fire...its a plot, I know it.


At least the cats are getting along...no blood spilled and they are playing together now. Haven't heard a hiss or growl in days...

3 comments:

Big Hoser said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big Hoser said...

[try this again].

So, you have our rain, eh? Actually, it's been raining off and on here all week. Usually, on a "jeans day" it's sunny and warm.

We had the extremes today for our 6th consecutive wet Victoria Day weekend. There were piles of hailstones, inches deep, thunder & lightning and rain, rain rain!

There, that should help ya a bit!

~HH.

Dreama said...

this is part of my frustration...I can handle some rain if we just got thunder and lightening...but nooooo, we just don't see it down here like I did in Ontario...and I love a good thunder and lightening storm once in a while.

Even though its been cold, I am in denial and have worn sandals and skirts for the past month, and refuse to put socks on until October.

 
Locations of visitors to this page