Monday, May 23, 2005

Happy Holidaze

Well, our big Victoria Day is upon us Canucks...it certainly doesn't mean lets sit and ponder about Queen Victoria to most Canadians...it means the beginning of summer complete with sunburns, drinking, fireworks, barbecue, grass cutting, beaches, and camping, just to name a few. Unfortunately, I am on-call all weekend, so will not be partaking in many of the above noted activities...however, THE SUN IS OUT, so I am happy, at last. I may even light that fucking firepit tonight and make s'mores. The neighbor is out on the riding mower so I can't wait to go out and SMELL the grass. Nothing says summer more than fresh cut grass.

I may even sit out and read for a few hours this afternoon, since we are in pre-infestation days for mosquitoes and black flies (I hope).


hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page