Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday Tidbits

- resident feline has overcome her cowardice and is now just openly hostile towards the new kitten...but sometimes is just very curious. She's still a bitch most of the time though.
- non-resident teenager is coming today for a 3-day visit. We both work this long-weekend, so we agreed on a mid-week visit. whoo hoo! I have missed her something awful.

- the sun appears to be scared shitless to appear again...its been in hiding since Sunday, with no hope in sight, leaving me to whine about my sunburn in the fog
- I finally got my parcel from e-bay - 3rd season of ER. Little shit who sold it to me over a MONTH ago finally posted it last week. I thought I was getting the shaft once again
- my doctor's appointments in Antigonish are getting more expensive...I can't stay away from Cotton Ginny and spent another $100 I can't really afford there last night...sigh...but I will look snazzy in court this morning (for work)
- if the weather clears this afternoon, the visiting teen and I will attempt to clear out the firepit, put new sand in and light it again tonight...I have post traumatic stress from the flying brick of last week's fire, but am willing to face my demons and try again...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page