Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Fog Again


Foggy day in Grand Bruit again. Not that I mind terribly. As long as its not as hot here as it was in Cape Breton when I left, I am just fine. This photo is a house that I can see from my parent's deck through the fog.


My cousins left today, as did my friend B. with her baby. I'm not sure who the next visitors are to the area. Anyone could show up on the boat! I'm considering going to my parent's cabin this weekend for some true solitude. Just me and the dog and a pile of books to read. The kayak will also go as it is an excellent area for it, with a whole barasway to explore.

My cousins and I played board games last night and drank my mother's rhubarb slush. It was good until you get to the frothy mush at the bottom, and then it was just plain SOUR and NASTY. I think it wasn't stirred properly as I drank it, perhaps.

Stormy seems to be enjoying his vacation in my house here. There is plenty of house for him to explore in my absence, and he curls up closely to me at night, without Via getting in the way (sorry Via, but you are large and hog the bed at night).

Now its 9:50am and I haven't even had breakfast...must go remedy THAT!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page