Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rain and Fog is Lifting

Well, here I am on day 5 of my vacation. A couple of my cousins are visiting the area, so last night we got together at my house and drank and ate the night away, talking about our parents and how similar our families are. It was quite interesting as we hadn't all gotten together in many years, and compared how each other viewed our families.


Energy level has been rather low, so I'm not sure what that's about. I have some things I would like to accomplish here, but not getting much done! Have been hiking a few times with my neice O. and cousins, but have only been in the kayak once. The weather hasn't been clear every day and yesterday when it was finally sunny again, it was too windy to go in my kayak.


Today feels like a good day to just hang out at home and read the day away...haven't done much of that so far.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page