Monday, July 04, 2005

Kayakless No More!!!

Well, after much consideration and ridiculous amount of calls, net searching, whatever, I have decided to buy a kayak and the pricey roof rack. My last big purchase of the year, but I am so excited! The one I'm buying (and no negative comments about it please, I just can't handle it now!!!) is from MEC (Mountain Equipment Co-op) and is an Old Town Otter XT 9'6" long recreational kayak. If I find that I want to upgrade to a better quality one, then so be it. For now, this will get me used to it. The details have been worked out, my friend K. is going to Halifax on Friday for a few days and will pick it up for me, rack and all, while my friend M. and I will be partying our way through the Shoreline Festival in PEI.


And right now I am off to the river to kayak with my friend K. in her kayak...later all!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page