Saturday, July 02, 2005

Live 8 Canada

well, the music would have been betterif the damn microphones worked...is it just me or do most of the canadian microphones suck on this show? What a disappointment, bad enough we have to put up with Dorky Ben Mulruney, not to mention Twitty Tanya, now we lose out on some of the best music because the microphones are having serious malfunctioning issues...great. Thanks CTV for screwing it up...I hope the folks at the concert at least heard it...


Insult to injury was when Aerosmith thanks TORONTO for the concert venue...um, yeah. Don't take it personally BARRIE...I wish I had live feed from London only, or even Philly for that matter...at least their microphones work...


Now, I know that the concerts are more about bringing an end to world poverty, but these are some BIG names and the sound at the Barrie concert is so very low most of the time...rats.


it was very cool however to see everyone live though, some I had never seen sing live before playing at the London Concert, like Deep Purple, and Pink Floyd. That was just awesome!


I did buy a white bracelet and hope to get it in the mail soon...been a few weeks since I ordered it. I reckon I'll wear it often as I usually wear bracelets anyhow.


last but not least and most important...go here and sign up...and help put and end to world poverty - make poverty history...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page