Wednesday, July 13, 2005

WTF

When did Blogger begin allowing uploading of images? I guess I haven't been paying attention but for the longest time I always had to store them somewhere else to upload from, and was using Hello until it crapped out on me. so then I signed up for photobucket and was poking around the create post in Blogger and when clicked on image, I finally had an option to upload from my computer...cool. now I can tell Hello to lose the O and forget about photobucket. Stay tuned for more pics I have been itching to get up...

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Yeh, but you still have to use photobucket if you want pics in your side bar. Thats a bummer.

Dreama said...

hmmm, pics in the sidebar, now I have to figure out how to do THAT...

 
Locations of visitors to this page