Friday, July 08, 2005

Happy Festivus...I mean Festival time

I am off to a music festival in another province in a few hours...who hoo! Had a rocky start today with the power going off, and thought I was going to have to leave the cat litter boxes less than sparkling (water pump), but alas, it has just been restored...


so when the power was off I thought about getting together some of my cod's ears earrings to bring and sell if anyone is interested. If Hello ever gets on the go again, I'll post a pic. They are made from a bone in the head of the codfish, where the "ears" are situated.


Three days of music, food, drink and camping...I am so down for that...just hope we don't get too much rain...I have packed two ponchos and a tarp JIC...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page